Finaly finished with Worgen starter area and went to Stormwind, reason for that is the fact that there is more copper to mine around the city and just like in any starter area lots fo low lvl creatures to skin and level skinning skill.
Due to the fact, that copper ore sells for more then smelted bars I have put 7 stacks *20 copper ore in the auction. They did not sell yet, but looks promissing.
Not realy much more to say. Except maybe that I reached lvl 15 and chose Fury as my speciality. On a side note, I have read that warriors have longer cooldown between fights, then any other class. At least until now I cannot confirm this. I have no cooldown at all, this however may change, when I get to higher levels.
Summary:
140 copper ore and 81 rough stone mined
none yet sold
1 gold 17 silver
28 copper coins from doing quests and looting mobs
total pocket 1 gold 93
silver 4 copper - forgot that flights and repairs do cost something :)
No comments:
Post a Comment