This is actualy my first time I play warrior. Started doing some starter quests in Worgen area. Reached lvl11, but im still in the starter area. Have mined 68 copper ore and have 34 rough stone. Havent done any skinning as most of the time I killed humanoids, undead and spiders, so no leather at this point.
Sad thing is my new character does not show up in WOW armory yet, so I can't sell the ore at the given time. Will need to wait till I leave the starter area, or until my new character will show up on WOW armory list. Actualy I would prefer to sell all my mats using armory, as that can be done, when I'm at work or anywhere using my android device :)
Now I'm thinking, that in order to simplify my gold making, I should create another character just for the auction use. That would speed things up.
Summary:
68 copper ore and 34 rough stone mined
none yet sold
85 silver 4 copper coins from doing quests and looting mobs
total pocket 0 gold 85 silver 4 copper
No comments:
Post a Comment